Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

29 Pages«<1011121314>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gene  
#111 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 10:23:47 AM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FC7aarcuda Go to Quoted Post

I tested the Thermal fuses and the door switches this weekend and they appear to be OK. The Thermal fuses test as a closed circuit and the door swithches open and close consistent with the tech sheet.

There are no error codes, everything on both ovens apprears to be working (oven blowers turn on, convection motor turns on, etc) but there is no heat. The oven did heat up once after I installed the new control board but nothing since that first use. The only other issue I noticed is that the oven light does not come on when either oven doors are opened. The light will come on if I press the Oven Light button?

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

Open the control panel and check for 120 VAC between the red wire at the terminal block and the ground.

If the reading is incorrect, check the circuit breakers.

Gene.
Gene  
#112 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 10:29:39 AM(UTC)
Gene

Originally Posted by: rdimicco@rochester.rr.com Go to Quoted Post
I have a Whirlpool dbl oven (model RBD275PDT14, serial # XP4001146) experiencing the same error code E6 F2 and followed the process to determine if it's the control board or panel. I got the error again, so I ordered a new control board which arrived today. Everything went together perfectly except the ribbon connection from the panel to the board. The connectors are different and don't fit. I talked with customer service to confirm the right part was shipped (p/n 8302319 rev d).

Any suggestions? Is there an adapter?

What exactly is the difference?

Did you unlatched the slot?

Gene.
infotech  
#113 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 5:19:07 PM(UTC)
infotech

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool Accubake RBD275PDT12. I did the test and the error hasn't reappeared and none of the buttons do anything. The light does come on in both ovens.. Does that mean I should order both the control panel and control board? Is this the correct control board? What is the part number for the control panel, or should I wait to change it out?

I noticed some discoloration on control board near a resisters R162, D73, and R188.

Thanks!
Gene  
#114 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 6:12:44 PM(UTC)
Gene

Originally Posted by: infotech Go to Quoted Post
I have a Whirlpool Accubake RBD275PDT12. I did the test and the error hasn't reappeared and none of the buttons do anything. The light does come on in both ovens.. Does that mean I should order both the control panel and control board? Is this the correct control board? What is the part number for the control panel, or should I wait to change it out?

I noticed some discoloration on control board near a resisters R162, D73, and R188.

Thanks!

What is shown on the display?

Try to turn the power to the oven off for a few minutes and then turn it back on. Post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL RBD275PDT12 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
infotech  
#115 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2010 5:05:00 AM(UTC)
infotech

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
What is shown on the display?

Try to turn the power to the oven off for a few minutes and then turn it back on. Post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL RBD275PDT12 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

I flipped the breaker off last night, removed the ribbon connector, cleaned it with an eraser and plugged it all back in. When I turned the oven back on it beeped a few times, but nothing lit up on the display. I didn't notice anything this morning, either.
infotech  
#116 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 3:11:13 PM(UTC)
infotech

I still don't see anything on the display. The lights don't come on anymore when I press the light button. They do howver, come on when I open the oven.
Gene  
#117 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 3:49:16 PM(UTC)
Gene

Check the low voltage transformer (#7 on the diagram) for continuity.

If there is nothing wrong, you may want to order both the control board and the control panel.

Replace the control board first to see if it'll fix the problem. You always can return unneeded part if it was ordered it from Appliance Parts Pros.

If you need the correct part number for the control panel, post the color of it.

- The control board Part number: AP3767567
Part number: AP3767567

- The low voltage transformer Part number: AP3968801
Part number: AP3968801

Gene.
infotech  
#118 Posted : Friday, October 8, 2010 4:53:11 AM(UTC)
infotech

Thanks for the information. I"ll check the continuity. My oven is white.

If the continuity doesn't test properly, does that mean I should replace the transformer instead?

Thanks again. Your help is greatly appreciated.
infotech  
#119 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 3:51:14 PM(UTC)
infotech

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Check the low voltage transformer (#7 on the diagram) for continuity.
Gene.

Gene - I can't get enough slack on the wires to pull the Control Panel out far enough to test the item in question.

What is the part number for the White Control Panel?

Thanks alot for you help.
Gene  
#120 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 4:47:29 PM(UTC)
Gene

The white control panel Part number: AP3131917
Part number: AP3131917

You can remove the screws secured the control board to the control panel (they have to be removed anyway to replace the control board or the control panel) to access the low voltage transformer. Before you will remove the wires from the control board, make sure you draw a picture of their connections.

Gene.