Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kayceemenow  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:24:42 AM(UTC)
kayceemenow

Groups: Registered

My Kenmore HE2 front load washer has suddenly stopped bringing water into the detergent/softener dispenser. I have verified that there is water coming from both the hot and cold lines and that they are free from obstruction. The screens are clear and yet there is still no water coming into the dispenser. It is making a noise that sounds like it is trying to let water in, but nothing is coming out. Is there another filter or screen internally that could have an obstruction? Being that it quit suddenly I would be more inclined to believe that there is another issue. Possibly a solenoid that tells it to let water in being bad? We are going to remove the top of the washer tonight to see if there is anything obvious. Unfortunately, Sears service cannot come for over two weeks. I would really like to have a functioning washer sooner then that! :) If anyone know what I need to check, please let me know.

Thanks, Brittany
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.