Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<6789>
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#71 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2023 8:24:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Did you ever get this fixed? I’m having the same issue
#72 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2023 7:47:41 PM(UTC)

United States

Thanks the only problem in my situation ligths are working but not the water, and if I connect the display for meat door goes back to the errors I had before, I think I have to get the board for the meat door.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2023 8:23:44 AM(UTC)

United States

It was the black wire. I wasn't very confident in my work, so I brought in a repair guy. At first he claimed I have to replace two computers because they're fried. I told him that I think I'll try replacing the wires but asked if he can show me how he'd remove the compartment for the harness. While he's showing me how to do that (it looks complicated!), he found the black wire was snipped. He fixed it and it's all working!
#74 Posted : Wednesday, April 5, 2023 2:22:06 PM(UTC)

United States

Having the same issue, no lights, no ice, no water, and cool but not cooling properly. Unplugged the meat drawer harness but it didn’t help. Anything else it could be? Anyone else still with issues after the harness unplug?
#75 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2023 4:38:09 PM(UTC)

United States

I had the same issue. Took the meat drawer tray out, unplugged the wire and everything started working…. We will see if the ice maker and water get stupid… to early to tell…
#76 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2023 4:18:12 PM(UTC)

United States

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for this post! I also have the KRMF706EBS01 and ran into the same issues listed. Unfortunately, the two wires that were severed were done so where the harness enters at/behind the interior panel which made it a little more troublesome. Like above, repaired the connection and all is good now!

I have the same problem it’s usually the black and brown wire that were severed. They are very small wires and it was easy to get them clipped. I guess from the door opening and closing 1000 times however, I spice them take them all up and everything is back working.
#77 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2023 8:22:34 AM(UTC)

United States

Originally Posted by: Jamel Go to Quoted Post
Hi friends,if you a wondering why the light in your kitchenaid 5 door refrigerator goes out. It has something to do with the meat,beverage, cheese drawer display plug.i have spent two hour trouble shooting this problem all lights out and water and ice inoperable. Just unplug the plug behind the door and all light and water will work I am still trying to figure out what part is causing this but all light and water is working. Hope this help&#55357;&#56842; I will post the part needed soon once I look into this further.

Thank you very much. My fridges lights went out and this fixed it. To provide a little more detail for anyone else, the "meat/deli" drawer at the bottom left has a white plug underneath the plastic cover. Just take the entire drawer out, and remove the small plastic square cover located on the backside of the drawer. unplug the plug and reinsert it. The lights should be working.
#78 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2023 6:59:07 PM(UTC)

United States

If anyone else looks here, I had the same problem. Disconnected the drawer plug and everything worked again except for the meet, beverage, cheese panel. I saw a repair video for how to replace that module, so I pulled the module off using that video and found the connector sitting in water inside there. When the ice machine melts or the water dispenser overflows, it runs down onto that module and inside it. The water pools and shorts out the module. Going to replace the module and hope we don’t short it out again. It isn’t sealed. Poor design.
#79 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2024 8:03:14 PM(UTC)

United States

Whete is the plug behind the door I have the same issues I do see a plug under the drawer but that did nothing thank you
#80 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2024 2:03:04 PM(UTC)

United States

Did you take the fridge apart as in this video or were you able to repair the wires by working with the drawer cavity. I feel I have that problem as sometime I can wiggle the harness and get a response from the front panel and water/ice dispenser. Thx!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply