Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

23 Pages«<1718192021>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#181 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2023 1:31:27 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Bought from Lowes...Same Problem here except we are on our 3rd lid and it has cracked recently so looking at #4 or maybe I will try to re-inforce the corners that are still holding. Our first one was covered under 1 yr warranty, the second one also, the third one was covered except for installation labor. Fourth one is still on machine and cracked on BOTH corners held together with duct tape! (and will need fixing somehow or replacing) Poor, poor design by Maytag or whoever built this. jamesrpoole@bellsouth.net
#182 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2023 2:11:21 PM(UTC)

United States

Originally Posted by: sallywelch Go to Quoted Post
I have the same problem with this washer. Going on the third lid. I'm thinking about filing a Class A action suit. I have seen so many with the same problem. Maytag does not want to aknowledge the problem.

I have same problem would love to start a class action suit. This is a problem with faulty materials not a consumer usage issue.
#183 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2023 1:06:24 PM(UTC)

United States

Same problem. Only 2 people in the household and washer under 3 years old. How can we get a recall going?
It's apparently a design defect and should be replaced for free. That's including glass top and labor!
#184 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2023 5:36:24 AM(UTC)

United States

Yup. Two lids in the first year. Using stainless steel bolts and nuts, I reinforced the hinges to hold them in place. There is enough space under the lid for a nut is there is not a lot of bolt protruding. A $2 fix for a $400 hinge. Maytag Commercial Technology with a plastic hinge mount ! Engineering at it's best !
Garbage.
#185 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2023 6:02:00 AM(UTC)

United States

It’s 2023, I am having trouble with my washer hinge.
Guest - Charlie  
#186 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2023 12:50:09 PM(UTC)

United States

Yes, my 2nd lid is also breaking in both corners. This is definitely a defective part/design by Maytag but will do nothing to resolve it for their customers. Basically said we were all SOL !
Oh, did offer a 15% code on a new Maytag washer..... I told him where he could stick the code if Maytag is not going to take care of their customers and stand behind their products. Will never buy a Maytag appliance again with that type of customer service....

Any update on the class action lawsuit on this defective part/design?
#187 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2023 7:48:00 AM(UTC)

United States

Left hinge broke. Bad design. Temporary fix with spring clip. Dealer wants $400 to replace. Maytag no help. Not part of warranty. Right hung broke. Spring clip repair until plastic continued to deteriorate. Replaced door for $200.
Maytag should cover this as a poor design. The new door will surely break as there is no change to the product. If they won’t cover the replacement under a warranty or recall, the least they could do would be to Redesign the replacement door.
Ameliaeeli66  
#188 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2023 8:55:36 PM(UTC)
Ameliaeeli66

Are you prepared to advance your Instagram marketing strategy? Look no farther than the thorough eBook from Ascend Viral! This e-book will provide priceless insights, practical advice, and clever money-making ideas to help you reach Instagram's full potential for your brand. Learn how to create engaging content, enhance your profile, gain followers naturally, become a hashtag expert, and much more! Download this app right away to boost your Instagram marketing and reach unheard-of results. The eBook from Ascend Viral can help you become a better Instagram user! To save 50% and gain a competitive edge, sign up right away:

https://www.ascendviral.com/dominate/ig/7633
Ameliaeeli66  
#189 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2023 11:52:17 PM(UTC)
Ameliaeeli66

Want to elevate your social media presence to the next level? Discover SMM Tribe, a fully-automated SMM dashboard that offers premium services and enhancements for your profiles and businesses. Increase your online visibility by acquiring Instagram followers, likes, remarks, views, and other metrics. In addition, you can enhance your presence on YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Telegram, Spotify, Twitch, and other platforms through a vast array of services.

SMM Tribe has you covered whether you are an influencer, a small business owner, or merely looking to grow your social media accounts. The highlight? All services are fully automated; therefore, you can relax and observe your social media presence soar. Sign up for SMM Tribe immediately and start achieving your social media objectives.

https://smmtribe.com/ref/f2cdj
Totally Dissatisfied with Maytag Guest  
#190 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2023 12:00:47 PM(UTC)

United States

Bought my Maytag model MVWB835DW5 washer May 2020 and now my lid needs to be replaced for the 4th time. We do not sit on the washer or set anything on the washer. It is not slammed around. This is a manufacturer defect and there should be a recall immediately. I will never buy Maytag again. They do not back up their products. I was told to buy a service plan in order to have it covered and now they tell me that doesn’t cover it. It doesn’t was clothes worth a flip either.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply