Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<8910
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
9n6s9gu84pqc  
#91 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 9:15:47 AM(UTC)
9n6s9gu84pqc

Groups: Registered

Classic joke : A wonderful first Tsar ,doudoune moncler pas cher, the Tsar ordered summoned the great Ukrainian poet Shevchenko ( 1814-1861 years). palaces ,mercurial vapro pas cher, the officials are to the Tsar a bow ,scarpe hogan, stern upright only a poet . Tsar was furious and said : how clearly seen me,hogan? ???????? moisture show. the working pressure for prophecy never came by the will of man ?Although the request was not properly submitted, U.S. authorities worked with Venezuelan officials at the Venezuelan Embassy to resolve the issue. U.S. authorities made an extraordinary effort to work with relevant authorities to grant overflight approval in a matter of hours,? Harf said. The incident is the latest diplomatic tussle between United States and Maduro, who has repeatedly clashed with Washington since winning office in April following the death of Hugo Chavez.
cluless2  
#92 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:05:42 PM(UTC)
cluless2

See below. So how did you get the screws out. I've been at this two days. Can't get bottom plate out so more room and can't get down to screws holding the gas pipe bracket. And can't of course get to the screws. I am truly cluless, however. Maybe there's some kind of offset driver or wrench or something. HELP! Otherwise it's going to cost about $183 to get it done.

Thanks. Don

Originally Posted by: plink49 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Gene,

Other than the fact that whoever designed the location of the mounting bracket for the burner should be put in front of a tribunal, the replacement of the igniter went very smoothly. The bracket with the 2 screws with hex heads is where you can't get a socket or wrench to undo them and took me 3 times a long to remove/replace that bracket than the remainder of the job. I wound up replacing the screws with stainless steel sheet metal screws with phillips heads so they can be removed at least a little bit easier the next time.

This forum is great!
coffeeboy123  
#93 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 2:12:16 AM(UTC)
coffeeboy123

Hey,

it is useful..........:) Thanksss
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply