Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pavey.mark@gmail.com  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 9:27:23 AM(UTC)
pavey.mark@gmail.com

Groups: Registered

Hello,
I have a Maytag Centennial washer model MVWC400XW0 ser C10431752 with the low profile bottom agitator. As you can see by the title, I have determined that the spin cycle is working fine, but it does not agitate. it looks like its trying as I see slight little movements in conjunction with the noise like its working but its barely making a ripple in the water. This was observed by a lid switch bypass and the lid open. Any help would be greatly appreciated as mama is not real happy about going to the laundromat.

-Mark
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sjoyce1  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 5:59:21 AM(UTC)
sjoyce1

Originally Posted by: pavey.mark@gmail.com Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
I have a Maytag Centennial washer model MVWC400XW0 ser C10431752 with the low profile bottom agitator. As you can see by the title, I have determined that the spin cycle is working fine, but it does not agitate. it looks like its trying as I see slight little movements in conjunction with the noise like its working but its barely making a ripple in the water. This was observed by a lid switch bypass and the lid open. Any help would be greatly appreciated as mama is not real happy about going to the laundromat.

-Mark

MArk,

I am having the exact same problem with my Maytag MVWC400XW0 as you describe above. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?
JDiazz66  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:35:24 AM(UTC)
JDiazz66

Originally Posted by: sjoyce1 Go to Quoted Post
MArk,

I am having the exact same problem with my Maytag MVWC400XW0 as you describe above. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Hello, had anyone found a solution to the agitator problem?
JDiazz66  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:36:22 AM(UTC)
JDiazz66

Originally Posted by: pavey.mark@gmail.com Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

-Mark

How do you do a lid switch bypass and the lid open?
Flpguy  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 2:56:30 PM(UTC)
Flpguy

United States

"Hello,

-Mark"

Have you or anyone else find resolution to this as I now have the same issue.
Kzmurk  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 4:53:00 PM(UTC)
Kzmurk

United States

I’m having the same issues with my Maytag bravo model #MVW655DWO Any updates to this? At first I thought the bolt holding the agitator plate was backing off. I have tightened it down but still doing the same thing. Could the shaft be stripped out at the agitator plate?

Edited by user Tuesday, December 4, 2018 3:11:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply