Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jeff / APP Team  
#31 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:46:56 AM(UTC)
Jeff / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Hello everyone! We thought this would be some helpful information for anyone trying to install the blender coupling. Here is the difference in the two coupling installs. You will need to open the attached file for the style of coupling you are replacing. Hope this helps.

If you are installing the W10279256 or AP4500686, you will need to follow these instructions.

Part number: AP4500686
Part number: AP4500686
File Attachment(s):
BLENDER SERVICE MANUAL COUPLING W10279256.pdf (102kb) downloaded 30 time(s).
Jeff / APP Team  
#32 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:51:47 AM(UTC)
Jeff / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

If you are installing 9704230 or AP2930430, you will need to follow these instructions. We hope this will help you with the installation of these two parts. Thank you for your business with AppliancePartsPros.com! Good Luck!!

Part number: AP2930430
File Attachment(s):
9704230_Instructions.pdf (53kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
Admin / APP Team  
#33 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:07:27 PM(UTC)
Admin / APP Team

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we now have a short video clip showing exactly how to remove and replace the KitchenAid blender coupling:

pikabb  
#34 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:40:56 AM(UTC)
pikabb

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: carrieswan24 Go to Quoted Post
We finally figured out how to change the coupling on the Model ksb580cr0 model!

1. Remove the bottom of the blender by taking off the feet cushions and loosening the screws.
2. There is a long cylindrical piece of metal that runs all the way through the motor and sticks out a little in the middle of the fan. While using vise grips to hold the current coupling in place, use a flat headed screw driver to turn the metal piece to the right (if you're looking at the bottom of the blender).
3. This should release the coupling. Then unscrew the coupling to remove it.
4. Screw the new coupling in and put the bottom the blender back on.

Hope that helps!

Hi,

I tried this method and the metal bar with the flathead opening on the bottom will NOT budge. I also tried the method in the video by giving the coupler a wack in a clockwise direction.. I can get it it to spin, but it doesn't unscrew. Does anyone have any other ideas/methods for the KBS560 series blenders? I spent nearly two hours trying to get the coupler off and am tempted to throw in the towel and buy a new blender.

Thanks in advance!
carriyli  
#35 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:58:49 AM(UTC)
carriyli

wrote:

Visiting a Chicago bakery to pick out your wedding cake is a task that often gets both the bride and groom excited&#133;especially when tasting is involved,maternity dresses! Tip: Make sure whatever bakery you order from allows you to taste a sample of the same type of cake and icing you are ordering. Because no matter how beautiful the cake is, if nobody is able to stomach it, you will have succeeded in wasting a ton of money and leaving behind an impression you never wished to make,evening dresses for weddings!Several Chicago wedding cake providers are listed below,shapewear, but this is only a sampling of what the city has to offer. You should do an online search or peruse the phone book for more pastry chefs in your area. Your budget may also help you narrow down the pool.Creative Cakes (708-614-9755; www.realbuttercream.com)For detail-oriented pastry chefs who will create the cake of your dreams, you may find Creative Cakes is the only way to go. See their online portfolio to get a feel for previous work, which focuses on decadent masterpieces comprised primarily with real butter cream icing. The store is owned and operated by two sisters,black cocktail dresses, Becky and Beth. Together, they possess over fifteen years in the cake decorating business. For more information,strapless bridesmaid dresses, email info@realbuttercream.com, or visit their website and check out their designs.Bake For Me! (312-957-1994; www.bakeforme.com)Bake For Me,mothers of bride dresses! has been in business in Illinois for over the past fifteen years, providing tiered wedding cakes that really make a splash. They offer a wide assortment of toppings, icings, fillings, and designs,wedding wraps, which makes them one of the more prominent bakeries in the Chicago area. Contact them for a taste sampling session and let their experience work for you. Fill out a form online for your free consultation.Piece-A-Cake Bakery (847-836-6703; www.piece-a-cake-bakery.com)Located in the heart of Illinois,affordable bridesmaid dresses, Piece-A-Cake has been around for a while&#151;dazzling their customer with their innovational and unique designs. Their portfolio features delicious-looking novelty cakes, &#147;fantasy&#148; cakes, and traditional options. They can recreate an old pattern or make you something completely fresh and new. Email pieceacakebakery@aol.com to arrange a consultation including a cake tasting.La France Bakery (773-737-2113; www.lafrance-bakery.com)For all the icing swirls and flowers you could picture,bridal necklaces, La France can give you more. Their wedding cakes are traditional and elegant&#151;just schedule a consultation to see what this Chicago-based bakery can whip up for you. La France is located on Kedzie Ave in downtown Chicago. Call ahead to set up your own cake consultation.Arlington Cake Box (847-255-9120; www.arlingtoncakebox.com)Arlington&#146;s Cake Box wedding cakes are crafted with experience&#151;a combined 100 years! Their portfolio includes freshly baked to and original scratch recipes. Situated in the northwest suburbs of Chicago,blue bridesmaid dresses, and family-owned since 1949, it is a prime choice for the bride who wants something exquisite. You can request a tasting consultation by calling them at the telephone number above.LINKS&#65306; elegant bridal sleepwear Interfaith officiant
Rona S  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, May 7, 2014 7:22:17 AM(UTC)
Rona S

Originally Posted by: pikabb Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I tried this method and the metal bar with the flathead opening on the bottom will NOT budge. I also tried the method in the video by giving the coupler a wack in a clockwise direction.. I can get it it to spin, but it doesn't unscrew. Does anyone have any other ideas/methods for the KBS560 series blenders? I spent nearly two hours trying to get the coupler off and am tempted to throw in the towel and buy a new blender.

Thanks in advance!

Same problem here and the appliance parts phone person was no help at all. Told me to watch the video. Thanks. Pretty annoying especially since I just bought a new canister along with the coupler. I have spent way too much time trying to get the part off. On my way to buy a new blender.
RichardBradley  
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:28:59 PM(UTC)
RichardBradley

Nice info shared.
MarvinStentz  
#38 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:39:03 AM(UTC)
MarvinStentz

same here.

hope to get more ideas, thanks.
Intechis  
#39 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 8:57:39 PM(UTC)
Intechis

India

1. Pry the old coupling off of the motor spindle.
2. Clean up the blender motor spindle.
3. Install the new blender coupling.
Meliisa  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 10:42:04 AM(UTC)
Meliisa

United States

Thank you so much here.

Edited by user Friday, July 9, 2021 11:51:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply