Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
madmanandy27  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2024 1:26:26 PM(UTC)
madmanandy27

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Hey guys, I am Really hoping someone can help me as this is driving me nuts. I have this heat pump dryer (samsung DV90K6000CX) it switches off after between a minute and 5 minutes with no error codes at all. I have completely stripped the machine and even taken out the whole heat exchanger unit and cleaned it until its immaculate. I have cleaned the moisture sensor bars etc and cleaned the whole machine inside and outside (filters etc) checked every connection and have tested the cooling fan thermisters etc. Just a bit of extra info it also switches off in timed mode. The drum runs great, the pump seems to be working as i can hear it and i can hear the pump on the heat echanger unit switching on. Does anyone have any advice please? TIA.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

WilliamM/APP Team  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2024 6:55:33 AM(UTC)
WilliamM/APP Team

Groups: Moderators, APP Team, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
As this is an appliance not domestic to the US, limited information is available to us. However, based on the information provided, it sounds like there is a control failure.
thanks 1 user thanked WilliamM/APP Team for this useful post.
madmanandy27 on 3/27/2024(UTC)
madmanandy27  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2024 12:11:27 PM(UTC)
madmanandy27

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: WilliamM/APP Team Go to Quoted Post
As this is an appliance not domestic to the US, limited information is available to us. However, based on the information provided, it sounds like there is a control failure.

thanks for that i have ordered a new control board.

i will provide an update after i have replaced it just for reference.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2024 12:12:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

madmanandy27  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 5:40:37 AM(UTC)
madmanandy27

United Kingdom

(UPDATE) Hey guys, i thought i would update this post just in case of the event anyone ends up in the same sitution. i tested everything and cleaned everything and it still did it. so i ordered a new pcb control board as it was the only thing that was left. replaced and right away there was a difference when closing the door it made a beep but with the old one it didnt. it must still have been sensing the door being closed or it wouldnt start. So something had went wrong on the PCB. I hope this helps someone in the future.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply