Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
edw00app  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2023 2:02:04 PM(UTC)
edw00app

Groups: Registered
United States

Cannot find drum bearings for Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5800BW0 washer. The commonly available seal/bearing kit for Whirlpools and a bunch more is W1043502. Have howl on spin cycle which is increasing with each wash so sure the tub bearings are at least part of the problem. I am told my wtw5800 has a fatter shaft than later models. The 5800 part explosion diagram doesn't even show bearings on the tub bottom. Was the whole design changed around after my 5800 was manufactured? The only suggestion I have had so far is to replace the gear case and this does not seem to include any tub bearings. Has anyone fixed a wtw5800 spin howl and what parts did you use?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.