Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FDN09  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:58:56 AM(UTC)
FDN09

Groups: Registered
United States

Oven control panel and surrounding area gets hot and condensation accumulates in the control panel when cooking above 300 and it shut down the oven. None of the buttons works. I have to reset the breaker for the oven to work again. I've noticed the cooling fan are not running when I start the oven which I suspect could be the problem. Cooling fans have a connector with 3 wires: two white/tripe wires on the sides and a black wire in the middle. When I apply 120V to the two White/trip wires, the fans turn on. But if I apply the voltage to White/trip - Black, I get nothing. I do have 120V coming of the ERC to the fan. Any idea?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.