Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lois007  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 7:06:50 AM(UTC)
Lois007

Groups: Registered

History: Washer would not drain. Error code "nd". Restarted by pushing on button.

Received second error code at later time "3E". Online forums indicate everything from controller board to defective motor. Restarted with button push. Washer finished cycle.

Another load - received "nd" error code. Washer would stop with 9 minutes left. Was able to restart pressing button. Occurred about 3 more times with 3 loads, then washer upped its malfunction game. Washer continued to stop at 9 minutes displaying "nd." This time it would not complete cycle.

Removed back panel. Inspected drain hoses - inlet and outlet. No obstructions. Replaced and ran. Washing machine stopped at drain point in cycle with "nd" on display panel. Would not restart with pushing button. This time big pool of water in machine.

Bought new drain pump. Replaced drain pump. Reinspected hoses. Started "test run" (no clothes in machine). Machine started, then stopped at rinse cycle. "nd" displayed. Pushed button. Nothing. Walked away and 20 minutes later the timer was on same number.

Problem appears to be electrical. New drain pump won't even kick on.

Forums point to front door latch assembly. Is this a viable fix? Nobody definitively says the front door latch assembly is the electronic "mind" of the washer. I am going to replace it. If that doesn't work, then what would be my next steps? Thank you for your help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.