Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dlep  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:08:05 PM(UTC)
Dlep

Groups: Registered

Occasionally the display lights on the door panel would go out and the come right back on. Yesterday they stayed out the entire day causing the temp on the fridge and freezer to rise. Today it came back on and temp is back to normal. I think I should replace one of the electronic control boards,but I am not sure which one? There is one in the back (wpw10310240). And there is one in the front (w10740217). Can anyone help? I'm assuming this will happen again
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

ComposerChick  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 6:11:30 PM(UTC)
ComposerChick

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Dlep Go to Quoted Post
Occasionally the display lights on the door panel would go out and the come right back on. Yesterday they stayed out the entire day causing the temp on the fridge and freezer to rise. Today it came back on and temp is back to normal. I think I should replace one of the electronic control boards,but I am not sure which one? There is one in the back (wpw10310240). And there is one in the front (w10740217). Can anyone help? I'm assuming this will happen again

I replaced the main board and a week later the front panel started do the same as yours. I was hoping someone would have answered your question.