Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thefuzz  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:20:40 PM(UTC)
thefuzz

Groups: Registered

Hi Everyone! Samsung dryer Model DV42H5600EW Heater Element Part number is DC93-00154A. So my father thought it would be a good idea to try to fix his dryer by himself! Dryer would not heat. Took the whole dryer apart removed the heater elements & all of the wires that go to it. He did not take a picture or write down what order they belong in. Turns out the heater elements are OK!

Now I need to know where the wires connect! There are three (3) wires that connect to this heater element & four (4) wires that would connect to the thermal cutout & the high limit. The (4) wires for the thermostats are pretty much self explanatory! The (3) wires for the heater element is where I'm having a problem! I believe there is a white-red-blue wire set that connects to the element. I'm guessing it's important to know the proper placement because the element is a dual element. Can someone here PLEASE HELP?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.