Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
klturi421  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2016 6:50:40 AM(UTC)
klturi421

Groups: Registered

Something strange happened over night. Yesterday my wife ran a load of clothes and the machine worked just fine. Fast forward to this morning and it wont fill with water at all. If I put it at one of the other stages in the cycle it will run but no matter what stage it will not fill.

This happens on hot or cold water. I have also tried different cycles, load sizes, hot, warm, and cold water. I will be checking the inlets momentarily but don't foresee any clogs. Almost sounds like a switch isn't being triggered.

Any ideas?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

klturi421  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:52:50 AM(UTC)
klturi421

Figured it out!!

I took off the control panel and realized that the fill sensor was at fault, I unplugged the hose that feeds the pressure in and made sure it was cleared out and also unplugged the sensor from the power. Connected everything back up and voila it works like a charm again.
Alliee  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:40:53 PM(UTC)
Alliee

Originally Posted by: klturi421 Go to Quoted Post
Figured it out!!

I took off the control panel and realized that the fill sensor was at fault, I unplugged the hose that feeds the pressure in and made sure it was cleared out and also unplugged the sensor from the power. Connected everything back up and voila it works like a charm again.

I'm having the same problem overnight just like you. Took off control panel checked hose. Hose is clear. How do I unplug the sensor from the power ? Where would I find that ? If u could help me I'd appreciate it. Just a single mom here trying to fix this.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply