Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
diyindux  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 4:39:33 AM(UTC)
diyindux

Groups: Registered

I'm having a problem with food particles being re-deposited on the dishes. Last year, a glass broke in the dishwasher and the pieces broke the impeller. I replaced the impeller and it worked well for a while but now I'm getting little chunks of food baked on to the dishes and glasses. I checked the impeller, volute and motor and all look good. The water level is just above the heating element after it fills, the check valve is clear and looks to be intact, all the dishes top and bottom are getting soaked during the wash cycle, the soap door opens, and the machine drains fine. The dishes just seem to be getting fully rinsed before the drying cycle. Glasses that go in clean on the outside come out with little pieces of food stuck on them. I'm at a loss. Some people have suggested that I need a new pump but with it spraying the water just fine I don't think that's it. I don't want to throw parts at it blindly. Any ideas what could be happening?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.