Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nixima  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:53:39 AM(UTC)
nixima

Groups: Registered

Bosch dishwasher is about 9 years old and I installed a new control module (PN 488428) and now I am unable to disable the end of cycle alarm. When I hold down the two cancel buttons and then the on/off button I get a red light on one of the buttons but I never hear a beep. If I let go of the buttons it looks like I am in service mode as pushing buttons will toggle some red lights but I never hear a beep. I have tried different settings like going into service mode and then toggle to the first setting and trying it and I still get an end of cycle alarm beep and then going in again and trying the second setting and I still get an end of cycle beep. I'm guessing since I never hear a beep that I'm not in the correct mode to disable the alarm.

Are there new/different instruction to disable the alarm with new/replacement control modules? I can take it apart and remove the beeper from the control board but I am getting really tired of taking this unit apart.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.