Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sandymehall  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 6:57:49 AM(UTC)
sandymehall

Groups: Registered

We had low water pressure due to filling our swimming pool and it seems to have somehow affected the DW, which was running when he started to do this ...when turning it on, it seems to be going to start a cycle but there is just a humming noise of pump trying to drain out water...which is already gone!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

catmandoo  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 1:03:45 AM(UTC)
catmandoo

I tried rocking and tipping my dishwasher ( manually emptying it every day for a month) thinking it had an internal leak that might be triggering the anti flood switch. However it got to a point where it wouldn't finish any wash. So with nothing to lose, unplugged it,took out the filter lifted up the grill and sucked out the water at the bottom with a turkey baster. Found 5 peas 2 lemon pips and a small bone which was obviously jamming the pump. Worked ever since. It won't be the answer for everyone, but wish I'd tried it months earlier.
Ryeman  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 2, 2014 9:16:58 AM(UTC)
Ryeman

The same thing was happening to mine. Checked the float on the left side and that was not the problem. Found this diagnostic testing info and after I ran it the thing worked perfectly :)
http://****************.com/wp/...shwasher-repair/#respond
gilpinld  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2016 7:38:01 AM(UTC)
gilpinld

Originally Posted by: Ryeman Go to Quoted Post
The same thing was happening to mine. Checked the float on the left side and that was not the problem. Found this diagnostic testing info and after I ran it the thing worked perfectly :)
http://****************.com/wp/...shwasher-repair/#respond

Hey Ryeman, looks like the link you posted for the diagnostic test is broken. Can you re-post? Thanks!