Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Johndgay  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:03:02 AM(UTC)
Johndgay

Groups: Registered

I was heating up a cup of water for tea yesterday and it warmed up somewhat and then the unit went totally dead. I have been reading the forum and my only concern is that I am getting the correct fuse. The instructions seem to show it in a different area then where mine is (I believe mineis). It is on a circuit board at the back of the microwave. The power cord runs out the the board. Next to the fuse it say "Special Fuse F1". Is this the fuse I need to check out to see if it is bad? Thanks for your input.

John
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Tsread  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 2, 2012 8:41:17 AM(UTC)
Tsread

Originally Posted by: Johndgay Go to Quoted Post
I was heating up a cup of water for tea yesterday and it warmed up somewhat and then the unit went totally dead. I have been reading the forum and my only concern is that I am getting the correct fuse. The instructions seem to show it in a different area then where mine is (I believe mineis). It is on a circuit board at the back of the microwave. The power cord runs out the the board. Next to the fuse it say "Special Fuse F1". Is this the fuse I need to check out to see if it is bad? Thanks for your input.

John

Power board metal oxide baristas blown and 15 amp Fc2fuse blown
Johndgay  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 2, 2012 8:55:38 AM(UTC)
Johndgay

Originally Posted by: Tsread Go to Quoted Post
Power board metal oxide baristas blown and 15 amp Fc2fuse blown

I do not see a "power metal oxide barista" listed for any of the parts in the Microwave. Also, the appliance list only shows 1 fust so I guess that must be it. Please clarify regarding the "power board metal oxide barista". It sounds expensive. JohnDGay
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply