Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brandilove21  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 2:06:47 PM(UTC)
Brandilove21

Groups: Registered

[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I have recently purchased from you the control board and selector switch board for my Frigidaire dishwasher model FDB1980RGQ0 and serial # TH74116903, but it still does not work. I am getting very frustrated. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Let me start at the beginning. One day it just stopped working. I pulled it out and turned it on it’s side and I noticed a burnt electrical connector. It was connected to a thermostat, there are two, this one is on the left if you are looking at the machine upright from the front. It seemed to be an obvious problem but I replaced the thermostat and redid the wire and the machine still did not work. After reading several of the question and answers on your site, I decided to replace the control board. It still did not work. I then decided to replace the selector switches because I read on your site that they are often replaced together. It still does not work.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It does however give me what must be an error code. The Drying, Clean and Sanitized LEDs flash in unison. If I shut the door the upper rack light also flashes. If I push the Start/Cancel button then the Lock LED flashes along with them, but only as I am holding the start/cancel button down.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I tried to do the self test according to the directions found inside of the front door, but it does not seem to do anything. When I push the buttons I can hear something on the control board click but the machine does nothing. I thought that maybe the machine was just not filling with water and that maybe if I put water in it it would start, but nothing happened. I filled it until water was about to come out the door.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]

Read more: http://forum.appliancepartspros...thing.html#ixzz1rlw27Jq0
http://forum.appliancepartspros.com
[/FONT]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.