Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
casslong  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:23:01 PM(UTC)
casslong

Groups: Registered

Bought this unit used, had been in storage for a while!!! so when I open it to clean can see lots of mice droppings. Open the back area where all the wiring comes into the different components and can tell someone has obviously done a little rewiring in there but used all black wire to splice into the color wires.

So, my best info is that the 'COLOR" coded wiring schematic is in the front where the digital control panel is but I can't get the frickin top off it!!!!! Have spent two days searching every web site. Have the entire top will lift up, have removed 2 screws from teh back and 2 from under the lid that had two little round covers over them, but there are obviously some tabs or something in the front of this thing I can't see and I don't want to muscle it too hard and break something.

Anyone got any bright ideas, PICS would be great, video even better, I believe I will have to replace the water sensor ? unit in the back and make sure all the wiring is correct. Hoping not to have to call someone out here.

Any help how to get the frickin top off this thing??:mad:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.