Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mr. Pogi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:38:12 AM(UTC)
Mr. Pogi

Groups: Registered

I bought a WB27T10190 from APP. What came was a WB27T10174 control. The only instruction page told me how to wire the WB18T10124 harness adaptor. There are no instructions for how to wire the WB18T10123 3 terminal jumper, even though it's obvious that the plastic connector end goes on relay 101. There is also an addition M/F jumper in the kit. One of the relays on the new board would take a wire at the "COM" terminal.

That would still leave 3 wires "unhooked" in my stove: the green ground wire, a black 3 jumper wire that went to "L1" and "C" and another "L1" on the old board, and a black wire w/white stripe that used to go to "NO" on the old board.

It's like I need another page of instructions, but APP said this is all that comes with it. Anyone have any greater wisdom before I reluctantly ship it back?

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.