Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Billie87  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 8:14:59 AM(UTC)
Billie87

Groups: Registered

I use my inglis electric dryer on regular sensory dry always and it has recently started acting funny. After it has finished the cooling cycle it will continue to the wrinkle prevent and where the time remaining usually appears there will be a rotating circle and the machine will beep, a single beep, repeatedly. The clothes will be dry, so I've just been stopping it at this point... what is going on? what does it mean? Please and thank you!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Joe / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 8:28:37 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Billie87 Go to Quoted Post
I use my inglis electric dryer on regular sensory dry always and it has recently started acting funny. After it has finished the cooling cycle it will continue to the wrinkle prevent and where the time remaining usually appears there will be a rotating circle and the machine will beep, a single beep, repeatedly. The clothes will be dry, so I've just been stopping it at this point... what is going on? what does it mean? Please and thank you!

Billie,

Sounds like normal operation.

Check and make sure, someone has not selected the " Wrinklr Prevent" option. :

Wrinkle Prevent Wrinkle Prevent provides approximately 95 minutes of intermittent tumbling in unheated air at the end of the cycle to reduce wrinkling. Press the Wrinkle Prevent pad to activate this feature. The indicator light above the pad will illuminate when Wrinkle Prevent is selected. Chasing lights appear in the display when the Wrinkle Prevent option is selected (select models). The load is dry and can be removed at any time during the Wrinkle Prevent cycle.

You also need to cancel that option, after the cycle, or it will remain active for all the successive cycles.

Good Luck,
:) :) :)
Billie87  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 8:35:34 AM(UTC)
Billie87

Groups: Registered

Thank you so much!!!! I feel like a total idiot!:o :D The worst part is that I called their stupid customer service and they had no idea how to help me... Much appreciation! :) :) :)
Joe / APP Team  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 10:09:11 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Billie87 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you so much!!!! I feel like a total idiot!:o :D The worst part is that I called their stupid customer service and they had no idea how to help me... Much appreciation! :) :) :)

Billie,

Glad things were that simple.

We're more than happy to help,

Thanks, and Good Luck,

:) :) :)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply