Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mc22  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2011 7:06:35 AM(UTC)
mc22

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool Front Loading Washer and over the past few weeks I have noticed that my clothes have not been as dry as usual after the cycle has been completed. Last week I went to do wash and the washer just shut off in the middle of the cycle, I kept hitting start to continue but it would only work for about a minute than stop again. Then all of the lights started blinking so I unplugged it tried plugging it back in and wouldn't work. I also noticed that before the cycle started I had to open & shut the door a few times before it would register. After it stopped the final time I had to take towels and soak up all of the water left in it. The washer is no longer under warantee so I was wondering if anyone knows if this is something easy I can fix on my own before I put out money to have someone come out and look at it. Thanks in advance!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.