Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kcrtm  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 7:20:17 AM(UTC)
kcrtm

Groups: Registered

We have a bosch 2400E tankless water heater. When we call for hot water the flame lights, powered exhaust fans starts and blows out flame. The unit does this 3-4 times and gets an EC code. after resetting unit. and call again for hot water unit fires but I block exhaust intake so no air get in ,the heater will light then I slowly let air flow into exhaust fan . Heater will stay lit and work, If we let unit sit overnight same thing will happen again in morning, flame blows out. does any one have any ideas of a problem/ cure.
Not to may plumbers in my area even have a clue how to repair.
any help would be nice.
Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

SteveKJR  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 1:27:40 PM(UTC)
SteveKJR

Groups: Registered

Go to this web site - there is a wealth of information on the water heater

http://www.boschhotwater.net/Po...code_troubleshooting.pdf

Steve KJR

Originally Posted by: kcrtm Go to Quoted Post
We have a bosch 2400E tankless water heater. When we call for hot water the flame lights, powered exhaust fans starts and blows out flame. The unit does this 3-4 times and gets an EC code. after resetting unit. and call again for hot water unit fires but I block exhaust intake so no air get in ,the heater will light then I slowly let air flow into exhaust fan . Heater will stay lit and work, If we let unit sit overnight same thing will happen again in morning, flame blows out. does any one have any ideas of a problem/ cure.
Not to may plumbers in my area even have a clue how to repair.
any help would be nice.
Thanks