Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jose dominguez  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 2:48:35 PM(UTC)
jose dominguez

Groups: Registered

We have a kenmore elite quiet pak 4 HE 3T washing machine model 110.45976400. The issue is we keep getting a F11 fault code and not sure why. This code from what I am hearing is a wire harness coming loose. The code does come up only during a spin cycle. Where would I begin to look to tighten up the harness and which one(s)? I have not worked on washing machines before and I am not really a "handy man" type. I am willing to try and ready to start. Does any one have any input? Thanks in advance for your help. Jose' dominguez :)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

jossiegas5  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 7:12:52 PM(UTC)
jossiegas5

You have said that you work in a washing machine before so I think you know the problem of your washing machine. But maybe I thin it is better if you call someone for a service. Good luck!

jose dominguez  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:25:31 AM(UTC)
jose dominguez

Not sure who you are but you obviously didn't read the whole thing. I HAVE NOT worked on washing machines. Thanks for your two cents anyway and learn how to finish spelling your words.

Originally Posted by: jossiegas5 Go to Quoted Post
You have said that you work in a washing machine before so I think you know the problem of your washing machine. But maybe I thin it is better if you call someone for a service. Good luck!