Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
manualplease  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:46:53 PM(UTC)
manualplease

Groups: Registered

:([FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="Tahoma"] i HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME! I can't replace this and my husband has just said "I lost my job--do you think I am going to replace this? NO.Deal with washing dishes, Babe" and walked off. What can I do? My Quiet partner 2-about 2-1/2 years old does not work. I loaded it up as usual and hit normal--well, it started flashing-I hit cancel and it's flashing. I started to hit all of the buttons-so the cancel, normal and pots and pans all flash. The normal and pots and pans flash together. I threw the main breaker and it looked all normal...but then I pressed the normal button and it started it all over again!!did the same-same buttons flashing and it does not work. The horror set in--oh no-MY DISHWASHER IS BROKEN!!! Went to research on the internet (of course th one thing I want to do on my only day off ) and I pressed buttons together to reset-nothing. Just flashing-no working.I threw the breaker again...I pressed all of the buttons and the normal, pots and pans and cancel button started flashing again and the dishwasher does not work. just flashes. None of the buttons respond to anything. I am devastated. I can't replace this and it will make family meals more complicated for me after I have worked 10 hours a day! Please help if you can!!! Thank-you Angelique[/FONT][/FONT]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.