Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gwalia  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2007 3:31:48 PM(UTC)
gwalia

Groups: Registered

Hi,

My Kenmore Elite washer started leaking and I notied that front seal was shredded. Ordered the part from here, part no. AP3128710 (8181850). Took the shredded seal out and it seemed like it was held in by a clamp. But trying to put new seal on has been a challenge! I am trying to just sort of place it around the border and there is not enough space to make it fit all around. Any easier way to do this or do I need to take apart some more parts? Its the side which faces inside the washer which is tricky. I just can't get it secured tight around the border!

Any tricks or ideas??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.