Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SRB  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2008 5:51:41 PM(UTC)
SRB

Groups: Registered

Torsion Spring -

This is the forth time I have had to replace this spring. I have read your comments to others in reference to this problem. I am glad you got some response from Kitchen Aid, for I have gotten none, after numerous phone calls(even speaking with supervisors) and letters to them. I can not believe that they will not do anything about this problem! My question then, is that I want to order the correct spring, actually two of them, one as a back up. Your responses to others show an RH and a LH, should I get just the RH? Is this the heavier spring?

Light Bulb -

The bulb has blown out for the second time in this unit. Can you give me a break down of how to change this, I also want to change the glass cover for it is discolored. I think the unit has to come out? I did not do this repair the last time, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, RB
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.