Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
boschbroken  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2020 11:07:12 AM(UTC)
boschbroken

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi All,

My Bosch dishwasher has been acting up with cycle stopping after a little while with either 'Clean' light lit but dishes dirty or all light off. When I look at the errors (Hold < amd > down, press Power, press >) it shows a flashing Sanitized light.

Unfortunately, I am not sure if this indicates a Heating Error or No Error. Can anyone help?

Incidentally, I have replaced the Turbidity sensor and recently the control board.

Thanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

boschbroken  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2020 11:24:42 AM(UTC)
boschbroken

United States

I have some more info. I ran a test cycle which completed in 20-25 mins. The Sanitized led is blinking, an inch of so of soapy water in the tub. When I opened the door, there was lot of steam and DW seemed pretty hot. Could that be an indication of NTC sensor failure?

boschbroken  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 3:35:20 PM(UTC)
boschbroken

United States

(Am I here by myself?)

I took the DW apart intending to replace the NTC sensor. Unfortunately, this thing looks nothing like any of the Bosch DW videos where they show replacement of NTC sensor. I couldn't even locate it. Maybe I need to disassemble the circulation pump.

I did find a folded piece of paper which showed the wiring diagram, self-diagnostics procedure and error codes. According to this sheet, when Sanitized LED is blinking, it could mean E01, E02 or E03. The remedy is "Change power-module (base)".

I think Power module is the same as Control module which I already replaced. Same diagnostics error code with both boards.

As much as I think this should be something easy to fix, my wife's patience has run out. I may just have to get a new DW.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply