Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
waterndirt  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 8:41:40 AM(UTC)
waterndirt

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I'm stumped...

Initial problem started with dishwasher not filling after starting cycle, no pumps, nothing. The digital timer WOULD count down to zero but dishwasher would do nothing for the 2 hours or so. (Each time I Power On dishwasher through each step below, I can hear relays clicking, along with the circulation / heat pump initiating and attempting to turn, a bit of a grunting sound from it, but nothing out of the ordinary. From memory, its always done that.)

1- Replaced fill valve. Everything worked fine for 2 to 3 cycles. Problem came back.

2 - Continued research and found a way to access Fault Codes and Customer service settings. Upon initial Fault Code runs, there were no codes given, each of the 8 cycles came back, E:00. Customer service program was run and it stopped after the Fill portion. Left with water at bottom of tub.

3- Continued research, attempted to start dishwasher cycle while using magnet at hall sensor at door, pulled up Float and drain pump engaged, draining tub completely.

4- Dishwasher worked again for a few cycles. Once it failed again, I ran more fault code and customer service tests. No fault codes, Customer Service test now acts strangely, locks up, all lights go on.

5- Ordered new control module and power module. After installation, dishwasher ran for a few cycles.

6 - Installed new float switch, even though current switch tested good.

7 - Dishwasher sat for a few days, I'm frustrated, more research, found out how to reset drain pump.

8- Dishwasher works again, for a few cycles. Stopped working, ordered new drain pump.

9 - Dishwasher doesn't work after installing new drain pump. Reset drain pump, dishwasher works for a few cycles. Now, Auto cycle has initial run time 1:59 hr. instead of 2:00 hr. and dishwasher ends cycle at :01 with soapy water in tub.

10- I'm tired of this.

11 - Help!

12 - (New 3/7/18 ) Installed new heat pump, nothing, same symptoms. I've now replaced every part on this machine. Checked and secured all wiring.

Again, at no point was the digital display ever reading codes, E:00 was always the result.

Ryan
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.