Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sandesmith  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 4:59:14 PM(UTC)
sandesmith

Groups: Registered

For some reason all of the cycles work except for the actual spin. The motor that runs the spin cycle is working, because it engages. but the tension pulley or transmission seems to seize up when it tries to kick on. So because one motor is spinning fast, but the belt wont move, it burns the heck outta the belt. (that happened yesterday, smoke filled hallway included until I turned it off and replaced the belt today)what could be causing the locking up? I have tried literally everything I can find so far onliine. I cannot afford to get another one, so Im hoping someone can help me. I have a feeling its the transmission, but is there anyway at all possible to fix it without having to replace it?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.