Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bsktbll  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:29:38 PM(UTC)
Bsktbll

Groups: Registered

Hello Parts Pros,

My Atlantis would not run. All power to unit checked out and after reading a few posts here I bypassed the lid switch with a jumper to the red, yellow and black wires. The washer turned on and filled with water. Yay, I thought for sure it was fixed. Problem is that it filled with water and that was it. No nothing after that. No agitation, no motor humming, nothing. Now I have a tub full of water and don't know what to do? Could it still be the lid switch? I'm perplexed...
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Bsktbll  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 5:25:35 AM(UTC)
Bsktbll

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Bsktbll Go to Quoted Post
Hello Parts Pros,

My Atlantis would not run. All power to unit checked out and after reading a few posts here I bypassed the lid switch with a jumper to the red, yellow and black wires. The washer turned on and filled with water. Yay, I thought for sure it was fixed. Problem is that it filled with water and that was it. No nothing after that. No agitation, no motor humming, nothing. Now I have a tub full of water and don't know what to do? Could it still be the lid switch? I'm perplexed...

Well guys, it appears it was the lid switch after all. Seems that the power circuit was tripped after the washer started filling with water. I Reset the circuit breaker and now washer is functioning. Yay....and thanks anyway
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply