Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jeremy8  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 5:22:54 PM(UTC)
Jeremy8

Groups: Registered

I am trying to find out what to troubleshoot next. The washer was working with one load and on the next it did not fill with water. The water drained properly from the load before. I thought the valve might have been stuck or defective but the screens were clean and it wasn't receiving 120v. current. I tested it on it's own by supplying outside sourced current to it and it is working as it should. Everything else seems to be functioning. The Timer continues to go through each cycle till finished. the motor, transmission, pump, agitator all function through the cycle but I am no longer getting 120v. current to the valve when I should. What would be next in line to trouble shoot? Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.