Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jflynn1  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 6:20:27 AM(UTC)
jflynn1

Groups: Registered

"high temp wash" led blinking. Reset procedure does not work. power off for several minutes does not work. the "normal" cycle led will blink also when I try to reset. The cancel button will also blink when I push that. So I can have high temp wash, normal and cancel all blinking at the same time. cancel goes off when I push start, normal and high temp still blink, then eventually the normal goes off and only the high temp wash blinks. I cannot follow the technical instructions for testing the keypad. I cant figure out how to disconnect and reconnect the thermistor/owi sensor if the door is latched and the console is put back together as the instructions state. I am think I have a bad control panel, or bad element, or bad door latch. don't want to replace them all (especially the element cuz that looks like a lot of work).
water temp from the faucet is good.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.