Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<1234>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dgdl441  
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 3, 2010 7:44:34 AM(UTC)
dgdl441

Groups: Registered

Air Jordan Retro shoes, jordan fusions, allstar shoes1) More pictures available on our website www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: ******** shoes, ******** shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at www nikeok com and contact us at service@nikeok.com
Adam Boca  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:38:20 PM(UTC)
Adam Boca

This does not seem to be the same belt diagram for my Amana DLE330RAW dryer. Here is a photo of what I have:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
JohnB316  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2011 12:23:44 PM(UTC)
JohnB316

I am in the process of replacing a dryer belt on a 29" Whirlpool dryer. The diagram is very helpful, but I do have a question about the idler pulley. Is the idler pulley supposed to lock down into the bottom of the machine, or is the front lip on the bottom just supposed to go into the bottom of the machine and then tension on the belt keeps the pulley in place? The model of dryer I am working on is an LG5811XP, if that makes any difference. Thanks very much for your help.
Jaronbaer  
#14 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 12:36:57 AM(UTC)
Jaronbaer

Hayabusa, Bad Boy, Sprawl, Venum Clinch Gear, Combat Sports, RevgearHottest Fight Gear and Accessories SRH - Skin - Metal Mulisha - FamousTapouT MMA Clothing & Apparel - T-Shirts, Hats, Shorts, & More! Buy Save on Wholesale Tapout Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! And Save Big Designer Closeout Sales Buy Direct from China Factories. Sale Prices Latest Fashions and Styles on Sale Name Brands on Sale!
ApplianceJunk  
#15 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2011 3:18:45 PM(UTC)
ApplianceJunk

Groups: Senior Expert

I would guess you have found the answer by now, but for future references...

Quote:
or is the front lip on the bottom just supposed to go into the bottom of the machine and then tension on the belt keeps the pulley in place?

Yes the tension on the belt keeps the pulley in place.
MarkHanis321  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:58:15 PM(UTC)
MarkHanis321

Good to know about the installation of the Belt as it is a technical work but i have a dryer which is very old and operates well but sometimes its belts loses or does run well round the pulley. Can you help me Plz?
CircoTribe  
#17 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:10:18 PM(UTC)
CircoTribe

Thank you so much for posting those diagrams! My husband has been working on extracting some noise makers that were sent down the lint trap chute. The last time I saw the collection, there were 8 sockets from a socket set! We have some interesting children... I guess he took the belt off the drum. While he was extracting those pieces, a penny dropped into the motor. He must have taken that out too. Poor guy! After disconnecting everything, he had that dryer upside and sideways, and if it were possible, he would have had it inside-out!

Maybe now I can get back to my laundry...

Thank you for having these diagrams all in one place! Now I have to determine is who made my 1988 Kenmore Gas Dryer!
SASSYSUE777  
#18 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:33:32 PM(UTC)
SASSYSUE777

I Think Those Diagrams Will Come In Handy. Thank You! ;)
thorning  
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2012 5:21:21 AM(UTC)
thorning

I just finished installing a new heating element restring kit in an older GE electric dryer and a new rear tub support bearing kit. For those of you who are going to attempt this repair it is suggested you take a couple of pictures or make a very good diagram of the layout of the parts before starting. The restring kit takes a lot of patience to install. The rear bearing kit almost takes two people to do it as the screws for the inner part of the kit go in from the tub open end while the bearing stub must be held in place from the opposite side. Unless you have very long arms it is almost impossible to do this by yourself. Also to remove some of the screws from the old parts during teardown I used a hand held impact driver as the Phillips head screws are often seized up from long years of heat. Also be very carefull about the length of the screws furnished with the kits. Some are longer and will interfere with the rotating part of the drum when reassembled. The front bearing support is really not a bearing but more of a plastic support part for the 4 slipper strips . If the slipper/glide strips are worn out the support part is also worn quite a bit but installation of these can usually be done using some JB epoxy but it must cure for several hours before using the part. Lastly the belt installtion can be a bear since it has to be done w/o being able to see it well. Wear a long sleeve shirt to keep from cutting your arms while putiing it back on the motor and idler pulleys. Now go have a beer !
hoidaBomhoimi  
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:34:14 AM(UTC)
hoidaBomhoimi

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply