Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Storm Totten  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:06:12 PM(UTC)
Storm Totten

Groups: Registered

I have a new 5701M680-60 CNTRL-ELEC (control board) I got from APP. It has three relays on circuit board and old one has two. New one has terminals marked BA,L1,BR,N(same as old one) plus L2 and DBL, which are not on old one.Parts person said this is the right one for this range. Can I assume it would work on more than one model and plug wires on to terminals as on old one? just wanted to make sure.
Also when I took it out of box I saw that three of the round capacitors(I think that is what they are?) There are two on the top left and two on top right.
They are bent over with two against each other and the third against a smaller one that is sodered in flat position on board. Should I attempt to be real gentle and straighten them up some so they do not touch. I though about heat transfer maybe? They are all vertical on the old board. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Storm Totten storm1941@gmail.com
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.