Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hkelman  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2009 7:40:45 AM(UTC)
hkelman

Groups: Registered

The black plastic control panel part #8302848 Black is cracked.:( I purchased a replacement part and have it in hand. I cannot figure out how to remove the existing control panel in order to replace it. :confused: I have already removed the two side trim strips from the oven.

Do I need to remove the oven from the wall? Do you have a diagram and/or instructions that show how to access the fasteners and remove the panel?

Thank you for any and all help you can give.

Harold
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Will1161  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2009 7:21:37 AM(UTC)
Will1161

Originally Posted by: hkelman Go to Quoted Post
The black plastic control panel part #8302848 Black is cracked.:( I purchased a replacement part and have it in hand. I cannot figure out how to remove the existing control panel in order to replace it. :confused: I have already removed the two side trim strips from the oven.

Do I need to remove the oven from the wall? Do you have a diagram and/or instructions that show how to access the fasteners and remove the panel?

Thank you for any and all help you can give.

Harold

I am experiencing the same dilema, I have a model GBD307PRB00, I would greatly appreciate any instructions,

Thanks in advance,

Will
hkelman  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2009 4:08:00 PM(UTC)
hkelman

:D Off another forum I received instructions. Had to pull the oven out of the wall. Remove the side strips, then screws at the top of the oven behind the control panel to remove the entire control panel. Screws at the back of the control panel hold the plastic trim onto the electronic panel. Be careful to note how it all fits together so you can get it back in later. I was able to do it all without disconnecting any cables. Had trouble putting the unit back into the wall because some debris got on the supports under the oven but was able to get it in and all works fine and looks good now
Lifterfe  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2011 4:20:38 PM(UTC)
Lifterfe

What forum? I have a different Model # but the parts illustration looks the same as it does for your Model. I don't want to take the whole oven out of the wall though!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply