Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JaniceKH  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 8:27:55 AM(UTC)
JaniceKH

Groups: Registered

I ordered part #WB27T10327 from you and it came the other day. There was no wiring diagram with it, in order to hook it up. The old part I have does not have as many connections as the new part does. The old module has a 3 pin connector with 2 yellow wires, the new module has a 6 pin connector with; pin 1 (blue) pin 2 (orange) pin 3 (yellow) pin 4 & 6 (white) pin 5 (empty). I need to know, where do the 5 wires on the new module connect to? Can you email me a wiring diagram to show how the new module connects to the oven?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 12:32:55 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
If you bought the part from Appliance Parts Pros, then call the customer service 877-477-7278, ask for Adam and he will help you.

Gene.
indees  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2009 2:27:23 PM(UTC)
indees

I have a GE wall oven model JGRS14GEP1BG. I ordered part #WB27T10327 from you and it came the other day. There was no wiring diagram with it, in order to hook it up. The old part I have does not have as many connections as the new part does. The old module has a 3 pin connector with 2 yellow wires, the new module has a 6 pin connector with; pin 1 (blue) pin 2 (orange) pin 3 (yellow) pin 4 & 6 (white) pin 5 (empty). I need to know, where do the 5 wires on the new module connect to? Can you email me a wiring diagram to show how the new module connects to the oven?

Thank you
Gene  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:26:55 PM(UTC)
Gene

Can you post a pictures of the old and the new control boards?

Gene.
indees  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:14:09 PM(UTC)
indees

Thank you Gene for responding. I have taken multiple pictures so you can get a good look at what I have here.
Oven pictures by rnwcompany - Photobucket

Thank You:)
Gene  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:57:13 PM(UTC)
Gene

The black wire from the "L1" terminal on the old board goes to the "L1" terminal on the new board.
The white wire from "N" terminal on the old board goes to the "N" terminal on the new board.
The green wire from the "GND" terminal on the old board goes to the "GND" terminal on the new board.
The pink wire from the "BA" terminal on the old board goes to the "NO" relay terminal on the new board.

You have to cut off the two yellow wires from the 3 pin old plug. These wires should be spliced with the two white wires (pin 4 & 6) from the plug supplied with the new board. All other wires from this plug should be insulated.

Gene.
indees  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:20:57 AM(UTC)
indees

Gene,
We hooked up all the wires, turned the gas back on and tried to fire it up. It would not ignite. I do not need to light a pilot. It appears the ignitor switch is not working. In the box that I received the part in there was another black wire. Here is picture of the wire. Does it need to be plugged in somewhere? Maybe the relay? Does the relay need a common wire attached to it. On the new board there is nothing attached to the com connection on the relay. Does this relay need a common attached to it to work?

piece pictures by rnwcompany - Photobucket

Thank You
Gene  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:19:44 PM(UTC)
Gene

Very likely this extra wire should connect the "L1" terminal with the "COM" relay terminal, but I would like to be sure about it. I spoke with the APP customer service and they should get more specific information from GE tomorrow.

Gene.
Gene  
#9 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2009 3:12:55 PM(UTC)
Gene

Unfortunately there was not much help from GE. As far as I can recall from my memory this black wire should connect the "L1" & the "COM" terminals.

Gene.
indees  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2009 2:57:27 PM(UTC)
indees

Gene,
Thanks for all your help!!! We now have a working oven.:):) It's been a few years.

Mark:)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply