Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WayneDeLisle Posted: Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:53:41 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: patri Go to Quoted Post
Hi, Do you still have the P/N 5300162224 for the Westinghouse Oven? Thanks very much!

Sorry, I don't have any parts. I found the following temp control X-ref 5450-224, ELQ000162224, PS450338 part #s, unfortunately, all are NS.
Sorry,

Wayne
patri Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:42:11 PM(UTC)

Hi, Do you still have the P/N 5300162224 for the Westinghouse Oven? Thanks very much!
WayneDeLisle Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:37:43 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: BABYROSE7 Go to Quoted Post
I have the oven temp control that you need. Email for details. New part. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I appreciate you thinking of me. I was able to get a NOS part from a vendor on e-bray.

My oven was repaired in time for Turkey day...
BABYROSE7 Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 9:50:38 AM(UTC)

I have the oven temp control that you need. Email for details. New part. :rolleyes:
Gene Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:16:22 PM(UTC)

You are welcome Wayne. I'm glad to hear it. Happy Holidays and good luck with your oven.

Gene.
WayneDeLisle Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:49:21 AM(UTC)

Recieved a NOS unit on Saturday the 21st. Oven works great now. Thanks Again Gene.

Wayne
Gene Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 3:28:20 PM(UTC)

I've seen that thermostat, made by Robertshaw and checked it out last time. Unfortunately it is no longer available as well.

Gene.
WayneDeLisle Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 10:07:10 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
You are welcome. An aftermarket or a used part can be a good solution. Keep us posted.

Gene.

I found a cross-reference #, P/N 5450-224. My problem is that I haven't been able to contact 3 different resellers, they don't answer the phone or e-mails.

I found a seller on ********** that has 7 units, I HATE **********, but I guess I'll have to try that.

Wayne
Gene Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:37:35 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. An aftermarket or a used part can be a good solution. Keep us posted.

Gene.
WayneDeLisle Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:25:02 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Wayne,

I'm sorry, it was mistyping. The correct part number is 5300162224 and it is no longer available.

Gene.

No problem. With the help of a friend, I was able to cross reference the P/N and actually find a picture of it. I have located 2 used parts, and what I think is a NOS part.

Looks like I'll get it fixed after all.

Again, thanks for your help.

Wayne