Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sPeCiaL eD Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:28:49 PM(UTC)

Disregard, got it. I ended up using a Paint can opener tool to snag under the edge near the screw and it finally popped up!
sPeCiaL eD Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:13:30 PM(UTC)

I've followed the steps of removal but can't get the inlet protector removed... Help!!!:confused:
Gene Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 11:22:32 PM(UTC)

ED110u812 Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 6:48:21 PM(UTC)

That worked and I found what shaft holding the chopper and screen was broken. Can you tell me what part that would be for my whirlpool GU1200XTLB0?
Gene Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 5:29:20 PM(UTC)

The instructions are attached to the reply.

Gene.
ED110u812 Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 5:08:03 PM(UTC)

How do I get to chopper? I am having the same noise problem on our Whirlpool GU1200XTLB0
Gene Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 3:54:21 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: iucpa Go to Quoted Post
Can you help guide me through how to access the motor? I have a similar problem - loud howling noise - disassembled everything I could from the inside and cleaned it all out, but still making almost a grinding noise, so I'm not sure what else to check out.

Thank you!

What is the complete model number of the dishwasher?

Gene.
iucpa Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 1:05:13 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
You can find some useful information and/or instructions from one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...e-during-wash-cycle.html

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GU1200XTLB0 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Can you help guide me through how to access the motor? I have a similar problem - loud howling noise - disassembled everything I could from the inside and cleaned it all out, but still making almost a grinding noise, so I'm not sure what else to check out.

Thank you!
Gene Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:24:26 PM(UTC)

You can find some useful information and/or instructions from one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...e-during-wash-cycle.html

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GU1200XTLB0 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
jnibley Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 9:11:29 AM(UTC)

dishwasher makes a loud howling noise that progressively is getting louder. washer works fine but noise is getting worse.