Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kellyak  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:42:08 PM(UTC)
kellyak

Groups: Registered

I have a Kenmore front load washer HE 2t and have had to replace the drain pump three times over the past three years. The pumps have been purchased at different places. The washer otherwise works well. When the pump is removed, there is liquid (? oil) in the opaque area of the pump. There is no clog in the drainage area. The pump drainage hose empties about 12 inches above the washer-could this be causing the pump to work too hard?? Replacing the pump is an easy repair and less expensive than purchasing a new machine, but this should not be happening. Any thoughts or ideas regarding the cause are appreciated. Thanks, Kelly
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sellycrash  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 12:08:05 AM(UTC)
sellycrash

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: kellyak Go to Quoted Post
I have a Kenmore front load washer HE 2t and have had to replace the drain pump three times over the past three years. The pumps have been purchased at different places. The washer otherwise works well. When the pump is removed, there is liquid (? oil) in the opaque area of the pump. There is no clog in the drainage area. The pump drainage hose empties about 12 inches above the washer-could this be causing the pump to work too hard?? Replacing the pump is an easy repair and less expensive than purchasing a new machine, but this should not be happening. Any thoughts or ideas regarding the cause are appreciated. Thanks, Kelly

Almost equal to what I experienced, please help all my friends here how about settlement

thank you
Selly
UserPostedImage
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply