Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dmkta  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:32:04 AM(UTC)
Dmkta

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner III that the dishes on the top rack and the silver ware are not getting clean. I have taken apart the top rack and cleaned everything and put back together. The repair man was here and said it was the soap that we use (no phosphate) found some of that has phosphate on the internet. That is not the problem. Repairman was here again to look at something else,so I had him look at it again, said I have good water pressure and does not see anything else that could be wrong. He says try some of the rinse additives! Did that done that...still not the problem!

Any ideas of what to look at next??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Nemotarius  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 1:08:11 PM(UTC)
Nemotarius

I too have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner III and the top rack no longer gets clean. Any thoughts from APP?
Gene  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:24:17 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello folks,

Dmkta, sorry we missed your question.

You have a similar problems with a similar dishwashers. Most likely the cause and solution should be the same too.

Check the chopper (#6 at the diagram). You can find more information in one of our previous threads: http://forum.appliancepartspros...hirlpool-dishwasher.html

- The chopper Part number: 8268383
simpest  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 5:12:51 AM(UTC)
simpest

Originally Posted by: Dmkta Go to Quoted Post
I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner III that the dishes on the top rack and the silver ware are not getting clean. I have taken apart the top rack and cleaned everything and put back together. The repair man was here and said it was the soap that we use (no phosphate) found some of that has phosphate on the internet. That is not the problem. Repairman was here again to look at something else,so I had him look at it again, said I have good water pressure and does not see anything else that could be wrong. He says try some of the rinse additives! Did that done that...still not the problem!

Any ideas of what to look at next??

Did you ever determine what the problem is? I have the same issue.
Thanks
Nemotarius  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:07:35 AM(UTC)
Nemotarius

Gene,
I tried the DishWasher Magic as suggested and that is what that stuff is MAGIC. I got two bottles from my local grocery store and ran two through as suggested and WHAM it was cleaning well. I still may check the chopper for stuck stuff but for the most part it has been doing fine. I bought 6 more bottles and have been running a bottle a month through for the last two months. Thanks for all the great advice. Keep it up!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply