Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sellycrash Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 12:08:05 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kellyak Go to Quoted Post
I have a Kenmore front load washer HE 2t and have had to replace the drain pump three times over the past three years. The pumps have been purchased at different places. The washer otherwise works well. When the pump is removed, there is liquid (? oil) in the opaque area of the pump. There is no clog in the drainage area. The pump drainage hose empties about 12 inches above the washer-could this be causing the pump to work too hard?? Replacing the pump is an easy repair and less expensive than purchasing a new machine, but this should not be happening. Any thoughts or ideas regarding the cause are appreciated. Thanks, Kelly

Almost equal to what I experienced, please help all my friends here how about settlement

thank you
Selly
UserPostedImage
kellyak Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:42:08 PM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore front load washer HE 2t and have had to replace the drain pump three times over the past three years. The pumps have been purchased at different places. The washer otherwise works well. When the pump is removed, there is liquid (? oil) in the opaque area of the pump. There is no clog in the drainage area. The pump drainage hose empties about 12 inches above the washer-could this be causing the pump to work too hard?? Replacing the pump is an easy repair and less expensive than purchasing a new machine, but this should not be happening. Any thoughts or ideas regarding the cause are appreciated. Thanks, Kelly