Dryer drys sometimes if unplug then plug back in

So my Dryer has been acting weird as of late. Sometimes it wont lite at all and other times it will

I realized that if I unplug it and plug it back in it will start working again. Well that fix worked for about a week and then it would just not light.

I bought the thermal fuse and hoooray it worked again. Well a day went by and it started acting weird again.

I leaned more towards the thermal fuse because I changed the coils before on a previous dryer which would light then go out (this one was not doing that). This one just wouldn’t light at all after a while of resetting it by plugging and unplugging it.

I just ordered coils from you guys but what else can I do

the line has been completely cleaned. No Lint

Thanks[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Hi,
It would be helpful if you posted a model number for us, thanks.

Sorry

I’ll get it.

It seems its the contacts on the timer. When I jiggle it I hear a click and it turns on.

Are these something I can fix or do I need a new part?