Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ffspiel  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2010 9:17:38 AM(UTC)
ffspiel

Groups: Registered

Hello Board,

I was hoping to get some help. I recently acquired the washer as listed above. The washer seems to cycle through wash, rinse, spin...etc., but not quite normally, I believe. This is what's going on...

-In the normal wash setting, the machine seems to go through the wash cycle rather quickly, shorter than the ten minutes prescribed by the timer, but not by much.

My main concern:

- In the "Ultra Cleaning" setting, when the water level has reached max capacity and the machine is supposed to aggitate, the machine won't start aggitating immediately. And while in its wash cycle, the machine seems to wash "intermittantly", that is wash a bit (maybe 2-3 minutes) then perhaps soak for a minute or so... then go back to aggitate. It seems to be random (aggitate, soak, aggitate soak cycle...). Is it normal for this model to "soak" when it is in a washing cycle?

Ultimately, could this be a timer problem, and if so, is there more than one timer for this machine... and if so, which timer is the most likely problem for the actions that I'm describing?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks and have a great weekend. ~ Rob
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.