Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
peteunit  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:31:49 PM(UTC)
peteunit

Groups: Registered

i have a Kenmore Elite Coldspot refrigerator model #106.52294100 side by side. recently it stop amking any kind of cold air. i called in for repair and they (Sears) told me that my main pc board or microcompter was bad and that it would costs me about $500 dollars including parts and labor to replace it. i decided not to do the repair but paid them the $75 dollars service fee instead.so i went and ordered the part(#8201527) myself. i installed the microcompter but still havong the same problem. Is there a certain procedures that i have to follow first before i can power up and start the refrigerator?if so then could anyone please let me know. i did noticed that when i opened the refrigerator door, the setting would go back to defaul after i have adjusted to a cetain setting. thank you for reading and hope someone can reply asap cauz i have to throw away lots of food so far.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.