Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mshamby1  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:56:09 AM(UTC)
mshamby1

Groups: Registered

My Whirpool compactor (GX900QPPS) won't turn on at all. My old compactor allowed for dense packing but this one doesn't so when I want dense pack, I turn the unit off at the end of the downstroke. Recently, I did that and when I went to turn it back on there wasn't any power to the unit. There isn't a hum from the motor or any other activity for that matter. I've tested the outlet and all other basic troubleshooting steps. It appears to be down to the motor or switch but I don't know how to fully test those.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.