Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jamesrescue1  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2010 7:37:30 AM(UTC)
jamesrescue1

Groups: Registered

Previously posted about a problem that I repaired with a new gas valve. Now the oven/broiler will light once and stay lit for 10-15 seconds on go off not light again unless I unplug the range turn the gas off then plug it in and turn the gas back on. Then the whole process repeats its self. Previously the oven/broiler would not even try to light. Found the ohms on the broiler side of the gas valve was 0 and the oven side was 198. But like I said the valve was replaced. Now what?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

bkcooker  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2010 5:24:59 PM(UTC)
bkcooker

the same problems and more. I called a repairman and he had absolutely n o ideas. He basically admitted he was guessing. Let me know what you find out.
Ksnelgrove  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2013 5:32:31 AM(UTC)
Ksnelgrove

Originally Posted by: jamesrescue1 Go to Quoted Post
Previously posted about a problem that I repaired with a new gas valve. Now the oven/broiler will light once and stay lit for 10-15 seconds on go off not light again unless I unplug the range turn the gas off then plug it in and turn the gas back on. Then the whole process repeats its self. Previously the oven/broiler would not even try to light. Found the ohms on the broiler side of the gas valve was 0 and the oven side was 198. But like I said the valve was replaced. Now what?

Hi James. Wondering if you ever got to the root of the issue. My oven burners do exactly the same thing.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply