Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Coyote  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2008 10:55:55 AM(UTC)
Coyote

Groups: Registered

A short while back, the washer was running and went into drain mode and would not stop. The display looked "weak" and no buttons would do anything. Figured it was the control module, ordered one from Appliance Pros here, installed it, and dishwasher came to life, sort of. It would not fill with water, so to try to jump start it, I filled it by hand to the normal running level. Starting the cycle would run normally, but it would never heat, no drain, and run to the end of the cycle and just keep going. Trying the cancel and drain technique I saw for a similar model, (and suspect it might no be meant to do the same, but I dont know) it still would not drain. I double checked all the connections to the control module, emptied the water and tried again, with no results.

I wonder what could be issue now. Perhaps the module going bad and it running like that for a undetermined amount of time before I realized it was borked cooked something else?

Edit and update:

Pulled washer out to check for anything else that might be an issue. Now it fills - weird, still wont drain or heat...
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.