Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
scress  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:11:21 AM(UTC)
scress

Groups: Registered

Hi,

My microwave has no power or display. I checked the breakers and replaced the fuse, and still no go. I have pluged the microwave into various outlets and still nothing. Any suggestions would be great!!!! I do not know if you have to hold or hit a button three times to activate it, but i tried holding the buttons down and hitting them multiple times. It is 1.5 years old, and worked fine until we noticed it had on power the other morning. I am very skilled at soldering, i just need something to work from and get started.

thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2007 2:36:27 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi scress

Besides the regular fuse your microwave has two thermal fuses - one is attached to the magnetron tube (called the magnetron Thermal Cut Off or TCO) and the cavity TCO (usually located under the air ducts on the left side of the microwave). If you have the wiring diagram (usually supplied with the microwave) you can find them there. Unfortunately the model number you provided is incomplete and I'm not able to find the wiring diagram for your microwave.

Good luck.
Gene.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply